Friday 10 August 2012

Beijing's quarter-final reduction still rankles Saina



INDIA, DELHI: Her brown honor in the London, uk Olympic games has sent Indian into a condition of craze, but her surprising quarter-final beat in her first overall look at the incredibly occasion in Chinese suppliers four decades ago, still rankles Saina Nehwal.
The 22-year-old Saina gained Indian its first Olympic honor in tennis when she clinched the brown at the Wembley Field in London, uk the other day.
"I am very satisfied that I won a honor but I can't ignore that go with (Beijing). It is very diffficult to ignore that because I could have achieved the semi-finals in my first attempt and I missing it. Dropping in Chinese suppliers was dishearting, it was an simple go with but I created it challenging," Saina said on Saturday.
Saina had missing in the quarter-final of the Chinese suppliers Games despite experiencing an 11-3 cause against Indonesian Nancy Kristin Yulianti. But she created up for that when she was adjudged champion after a joint damage that pressured globe variety two Xin Wang of Chinese suppliers to get rid of her brown honor play-off go with.
"I desired to win an Olympic honor at the age of nine. Lastly when I got the honor throughout the throat, I was on the stage and everything was going like how I desired. It was incredibly psychological. I began considering the last 13 decades of my attempt and I began weeping," she said.
Asked if she is already considering the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, Saina said: "Rio is still not in thoughts, four decades is too far off. I am just considering the arriving competitions in the next few several weeks. I have to create myself more more powerful and more powerful.
"It is obviously a desire to perform next Olympic games. It is not simple to be at the top. I wish that I would be fit in the next few decades," she said.
Rather, she is more concentrated on her immediate objectives. "My immediate objectives are Chinese suppliers and Asia, but allows see when and how I begin exercising and if I am able to contend, I will provide it with a shot. Hong Kong and Super Sequence Last are also there but let's see," she said.
Such has been her encourage to succeed in the Olympic games, that the believed of successful the famous All The united kingdom and World Competition never surpassed her thoughts.
"My desire was only to win an Olympic honor. It was never All The united kingdom or World Competition. If God gives me these two headings, I will be very thankful. But that was never in my thoughts. I want to do well in each and every tournament," she said.
Saina confessed of going through pains of self-doubts, which she gradually overrode.
"It comes to your thoughts (fear of losing). Sometimes when you drop a go with, you experience my God I have missing the go with why should I perform. But it is okay, it is aspect of the game," she said.
"Sometimes you experience why do you have to practice more complicated and why do you put more attempt. It is organic. But I did get over that and I have such an excellent program and assistance around me. I am very fortunate to have such an excellent group around me," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment