Sunday 26 August 2012

Tevez: Last year's issues with Birmingham Town are finished




The Argentine striker demands the disputes that saw him forget a significant aspect of the last strategy are all in previous times, and he could remain beyond his present contract


ARGENTINA: The Argentine striker obtained his second objective of the strategy to equalise in the 2-2 sketch against Luton on Weekend, notching his 100th objective in British baseball in the procedure, and says he could quickly remain at the team.

"Yeah, I'd have no issue remaining," Tevez informed Sky Activities. "My close relatives is here, my kids are here, I'm satisfied, my spouse is satisfied. I have two decades on my agreement, and, really, I could remain more time.

"Last season was challenging for me. After I came returning, I performed and we were winners. That was the best bit of last period.

"A season ago, was the most challenging bit. The issues of last period are completed. Now I'm satisfied, Roberto [Mancini] is satisfied, the team is satisfied. The issue is completed."

Mancini also confirmed the striker following the sketch with Luton at Anfield, revealing that it was essential for Tevez to bring on reviewing for the team.

"Carlos is in excellent type, and it's essential for us that he is constantly on the perform like he has for the last two or three games," Mancini included.

No comments:

Post a Comment