Monday 30 July 2012

Sunny Leon Says: 'I don't need to do something just to get attention'



INDIA: What took you such a lengthy time to do Jism 2? You were almost on a sabbatical.

We required two decades to get the program in position and since it is published by my dad, I didn't want to force him.

I believed it was necessary for me to get this movie right as my product and my series relies upon a lot on this movie.

If Jism 2 performs, I will have Jism 3 and Jism 4. All these experiences are going to be about the individual center and the issue with itself. It is also going to be about grownups and mature feelings.

I would really like to perform with a lot of new individuals. I would like to throw Emraan Hashmi as he is doing some awesome perform.

Do you skip acting? Are there any programs to get returning to it?

I skip performing when I am screaming my voice out to ideal a taken and simultaneously I have to fear about the lunchtime some time to the items and the lighting. Then I always experience why can't I just be on the places and just be informed what to do (laughs).

I have never stop performing. I am 40 these days and I would like to perform a lady of my age. I wouldn't make an effort to perform someone who's 10 decades youthful. I am start to doing one landscape in a movie but it must be something that I have not done before. I don't think I need to do something just to get interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment