Monday 23 July 2012

Somdev not amazed at getting Olympic crazy card




LONDON:  Native Indian golf gamer(tennis) Somdev Devvarman says he was not amazed at getting a men and women crazy card access for the London, united kingdom Olympics.

"The information that I got a crazy card for the Olympics was not a complete shock, I always had a opportunity. Anyway I am satisfied that I got it," Somdev said during an connections at the Games Town here.

Asked about his neck damage that kept him away from the experience for nine several weeks, Somdev said: "This is the first time in my profession that I had an damage like that. Yes I used to experience the neck suffering but I neglected it and then it became more intense. So I had intervention treatment in Nov and now I am completely fit."

Somdev said he was ready for the Olympics despite the pressured crack.

"Look I have been planning and enjoying for last 15 decades and by now I am sensation fantastic and psychologically ready.

"After this years Oriental Games where I was at my optimum, I performed against the top gamers - be it Rafael nadal, Federer or Murray. I also defeat some gamers who were among the top 30. I was variety 62, the greatest position any Native indian men`s gamer had gained after Ramesh Krishnan."

Somdev made it obvious that he will be working on men and women in the long run.

"Oh yes that is for sure, I am 27-year old and have a few more decades to go, so I will choose enjoying men and women.

"When I began enjoying, my desire was to signify the nation. The desire has been satisfied. I have been fortunate to do something for my nation. I became the first Native indian to win a men and women silver at Oriental Games. I have done reasonably well in Davis Cup," he said.

He said he had some peaks and few levels in his profession but "I assume this happens with every gamer. Tennis has become a very challenging activity and it requires a cost on your body system."

Somdev said he was eager to satisfy US golf ball gamers and Jamaican celebrity sprinter Usain Secure during the Olympics. "I am also awaiting satisfy some other wearing best," he included.

No comments:

Post a Comment