Sunday 22 July 2012

Rajesh Khanna: You are the purpose I am an acting professional, a new girl asked proprety shares!!



INDIA: An mid-day in beginning 1970, winter season natural light a songs, my newly found companion, Mark, and I pattern from Jagadhri to Yamunanagar, through the areas, through the overdue mid-day, over time itself. We are youthful and trim and straight and the sun variations us with colour; the globe is ours, we are the globe's in those periods, there was a ten km gap between Jagadhri and Yamunanagar and as we took the quick way through the areas new for me, a child years addiction for Mark, I requested him 'Yaar, movie ka idol kaun hai?' without looking returning, but with that position of the go which intended he realized something I didn't, Mark said, "Koi Rajesh Khanna karke hai."
And nowadays he remaining us. Mark and I are still buddies - no, not buddies - we are 'yaars' in all that the phrase indicates which only that term can suggest but Rajesh Khanna is gone. Yes, he is gone, yes, the history recording unit performs on, but he is gone.
That movie was Aradhana and I pumped five periods that weeks time from Jagadhri to Yamunanagar to see the movie once more with Mark, four periods alone. I desired to be able to position my go like Mark and say "Koi Rajesh Khanna karke hai". I desired to perform ‘Mere Sapnon ki Rani' at the top of my speech as the wind flow through the areas wonderful my locks. I desired to crinkle my sight at wonderful females. I desired to serenade Sharmila with snowclad hills in the backdrop I desired to be able to appeal the globe with a grin and a design and move and a point of throat and just the right focus never too much, never not enough on each term I talked.
He remaining us nowadays - Rajesh Khanna - as his last periods cleared him, what did he remember? Was he conscious of all he had given us to remember?
He was darkness and natural light, he was lifestyle and loss of life, he was really like and soothing lust, he was man and boy, he was partner and dearest, he was delicate and everlasting, he could cry and chuckle, he could convert a second into a concert, he could experience so easily, and display so completely he could be adorable, he could be speeding, Asha Parekh's sahelis liked him, all of Indian liked him.
When he was on songs, he loaded the display - no, he loaded the movies area, no - he loaded all of us with a perception that anything was possible. He could die, and remain in existence he could get into a space loaded with misunderstandings and question, and create factors come actual, he could clean the rips of a mom, and caress the shaking arms of a girl and when he performed oh, my when he performed, he could create females beveled, he could create men shiver.
His face, even when the bodyweight of fame took the advantage off them, were like concerns represents who had already responded to the concerns when he would get up from a seat, or from a bed, he would easily take down his clothing at the returning, to slightly protect his rear and yet, when he danced in areas, on teaches, in jeeps, across mdw, down valleys his system shifted with such simple convenience and beat that the galaxy affected with him.
His move almost a swagger, with brief farming actions his arms going, chiseling the air into his own notices suffering was in his eye-brows, and wish in his sight he was Rajesh Khanna, and yet he was all of us - no - he was not - I take that returning - he was Rajesh Khanna and there never will be, never was anyone like him.
Three periods I journeyed from Mussoorie by night bus to Delhi to see his movies, on Saturday, first day, first display, Anand, Dushman, and Amar Prem at Elegant in Anand, just before he goes into Ramesh Deo’s workplace, there is a closeup of the going entry, and the audience went berserk upon just seeing the entry in Dushman, when he woos Bindu and tilts his cap, the whole movies area screamed in Amar Prem, when he performs to Sharmila on the facilities designed Hooghly, youthful and old as well sighed.
In the latter 50 percent of 1970, when he was becoming the Trend and I was operating at Woodstock Institution in Mussoorie, I had a 45 history of Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye, which I performed from my little history gamer in my even lesser space. Day and night it would perform, and individuals from sweepers to cooking area help to memsahibs would quit to pay attention, as Mukesh and Rajesh mixed to create each night a wonder. And when we performed cricket on the Hostel area below my space, I would keep the windows start, so we could perform in track with the songs and if we were truly endowed, it would be performed on a presenter from city, from where time structure used to be, and as the songs taken across the area and then over our area, we were quiet into such wonder that period herself was standing still.
And in Dec of ’71, as Pakistan and Indian started their war, it was Rajesh Khanna that designed feeling of factors through the serenity of his movies, and returning in my space again, with images of Sharmila enhancing the surfaces of my space and my center, the night time would shiver and relaxed and I interceded for the war to end, even as I interceded for his songs to never end.
I came into movies because of him - a fact which I will always recognize - and I was endowed beyond terms to actually tell him this, as we taken together in Bangalore at the end of ’74 for a movie known as 'Naukri' - Rajesh Khanna, Raj Kapoor, Zaheera, Padma Khanna and Tom Modify - I could not believe it now, that is not actual - I could believe it, because it was my desire and the movie instructed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee.
The first beginning morning of the capture, I have been informed to review in the entry area of the Ashoka Resort by nine in the beginning morning. I am there by 8:45. I take a position at the entry, looking out on the backyards. The moments carefully check by. Instantly, as if hit by turbo, I experience a present of enjoyment up my backbone. I rotate around and there he appears, on the manage stairways arriving down from the first ground to the entry area there he appears. Rajesh Khanna looking at me.
I mean that it was like a secure of turbo up and down my backbone - it was him looking at me. And then he originated the stairways, and stepped up to me and crinkled his sight, and said "Mujhe Rajesh Khanna kahte hain." We already realized each other for decades we discussed and discussed, and I went with him in the car to the recreation area which was our place, and at manufactured I took my meals into a area under a shrub, and he came up to me, and requested "Tum filmon mein kyon aaye?" and I responded to, and the response came from Jagadhri via Mussoorie via Poona via my center "Aap ki wajah se".
As easy as that, as actual as that.
Shadows and natural light he was and he is gone.
What did he keep in thoughts over those last days?
Those areas, and sources, and hills of his thoughts and of his movies of his lifestyle, those wet companies, where his appeal could convert unclean surfaces into castles - strolling down Juhu Seaside, balloons in side, and then launching them with a straight and wistful grin, looking up to sky as if to say "You may be up there, but I am my own sky down here" and understanding, even as he smiled, that his safar was ruined on a motorbike, with Hema in tow, getting the turns with a grin and such glowing power in dark, romancing Asha Parekh, asking when she will come again, looking the handsomest he ever did on display, arms in wallet, completely at convenience, at the size of his abilities romancing Mumtaz in the city of Meena Kumari, the pyaara dushman who requires on wicked community and benefits, and yet never drops his purity.
In Sujit Kumar’s vehicle, serenading the practice to Darjeeling, Gorkha hat on his go, and a songs on his mouth never has relationship been so actual, so now, so finish. There was not a shaadi from ’70 - ’73 where Simple Sapnon ki Rani was not performed. With greying locks, conference Vinod Mehra at the end of the movie, and crinkling his sight through his eyeglasses, and creating us all believe that he was both youthful and old and with Waheeda again on the Hooghly, the actual one now, and the two of them as starcrossed as any fans could be and in his wide jacket, he designed a design declaration which even the sad appeal of Waheeda’s incredible sight could not go with.
With Mumtaz in a car, with the rainfall outside, and Rajesh in a cricket jacket, and the two of them so designed for each other that you wanted the rainfall would never end and with Sharmila, with her so tidily concealing in related shower, and him still callow and near completeness, and the flame losing and the two of them circling it, and each other, and all of us, as her roop designed him mastana and in dark movies hallways from Mussoorie to Mangalore and returning again, wish was no more a unclean term, and we were released and with Asit Sen in Anand, going him on the stairways, and saying 'kyon mote' so easily and with such moment that the terms were gone before they were said.
And returning to Anand were it all started and will always end. Dara Singh who had to keep us the same time period that Rajesh did, raising up a regional idler over his go to allow Rajesh to satisfy not his own woman really like, but Amitabh's for that time on display, you had the appeal of soothing durability, and the appeal of soothing power together for a wonderful time - and the boy Daraji put - Aditya - is still having difficulties as an acting professional in Bombay 42 decades after that landscape.
And now Rajesh Khanna has remaining us.
Yes, the history recording unit performs on a spooltape it is, not a CD, not even a cassette history, but a reel, rotating and then lastly discussing those underworld terms the reel revolves on, yes, but he is gone even though he is not. I am bereft, and yet satisfied nowadays.
He was my idol - always will be - it is as easy as that. The connection between a idol and his fan is the most holy connection in the movie globe and for me, it will always be a overdue mid-day in beginning ’70, and Mark and I are bicycling through the areas from Jagadhri to Yamunanagar to see Aradhana at Yamuna Talkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment